Blog Archive

Friday 16 December 2011

Confession time

Those who know me have undoubtedly spied my not so small collection of mattt bags. I love them. My first nappy bag was even a mattt bag. When I was pregnant I HATED wearing a bag, so I bought a very very small mattt bag. It was great and fitted all the things I needed and nothing more.

Now I have an iPad, so my itty bitty mattt bag is not quite as universally useful as it was prior to my life with an iPad. And, as you all probably know, I have been sewing.... So, this week I made a few (well, 6 so far) bags that are really really small but big enough for an iPad.

I love them! Whilst they'll never be mattt bags, they're my babies, and I can't help but be proud of them. I've lined them with gorgeous organic cotton, and made them messenger style with Velcro tabs. I had intended to sew for mums and babies, but these are perfect for anyone really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!