Blog Archive

Monday 12 December 2011

Oh my!

For those that don't know, Twice Giggle Thrice attended our very first market last weekend in Yarraville. I had a lovely turn out of friends and family who dutifully shopped at the market (and why wouldn't they, with such fabulous goodies up for grabs?!). My beautiful and very pregnant cousin even bought a bib from my stall, but insisted on paying extra!

I was in a great position between stallholders from Tri Nature and Run Wild Horses and across from Milk and Apples. It was inspiring to talk with their creators who are passionate about their products and life in general.

Lovely Fiona from Squirt baby came and had a chat. She has such beautiful knitwear. And sewing. I think I may have to become a regular customer!

As it is the last market before Christmas this weekend, I have felt inspired to sew some Christmas themed goodies. It is really because I want to make a table runner for my sister and need a legitimate excuse to go and buy yet more fabric to do so. But I am sure a few Santa stockings will do well adorning my stall this Saturday.
The display.

Some well framed signage amongst my goodies.
My mother minding my stall...

Why not pop over to Yarraville and check it out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!