Blog Archive

Tuesday 22 November 2011

One happy customer

Remember ages ago I made a pretty pink quilt for my niece?



Sitting on the underside of the quilt


Well... We shipped it home from Taiwan and gave it to her recently. I'm pleased to report it was a total hit!

I must admit I was a bit embarrassed about giving it as a gift, as the sewing was far from perfect, but it turned out to be worry for nothing. I cannot begin to describe how happy I was to see the glee on her cute little face when she got her hands on the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!