Blog Archive

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Some big decisions

I have a tendency to jump in both feet first. Most of the time it has worked for me, but now it's not just me I have to consider. It's my partner and my son and our family. So on this theme of consideration for others and our family as a whole, we have decided that 2012 will be a market-free year.

They are a lot of work, cost a small fortune and just don't leave any time to sleep in, or sleep at all really. I still intend to sew though, and I'm super excited about posting my projects for you all to see. (Yes, I will add photos too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!