Blog Archive

Sunday 25 March 2012

March catch up

Apologies from moi, it seems to have been a while since I've posted anything...

We have been busy with various things, the most exciting of which is buying our 15 month old new shoes rather regularly because he is now walking!! They are tentative little steps but he is managing to span impressive distances as his confidence slowly builds. He has worn through the soft soles on two pairs of pre walkers this last week.

I have been sewing a teeny tiny bit since my last post in January.

I've made some tummy extenders for a pregnant friend expecting their first child in August.



I've started to make but haven't finished a padded sleeping bag for my son. It just needs a few hand stitches and press studs and it will be ready. I've lined it with some gorgeous organic cotton and I'm really happy with my fabric choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!