Blog Archive

Thursday 19 July 2012

Do you or don't you?

Do you give homemade gifts?

Do you like being on the receiving end of homemade gifts?

I'd like to think I can make the effort to make something homemade every time a gift-giving opportunity pops up, but the reality is that I usually resort to store bought gifts.

I just bought my cousin's son a pair of store bought pants for his third birthday. They're sort of homemade as they're made in Melbourne, just not by me!

So I am giving myself partial points for buying local original design.

Sewing has hit a standstill here in Footscray, but it is sure to resume soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!