Blog Archive

Monday 22 July 2013

Play dough!

Did YOU know that it was so easy to make your own play dough?

I did not. Until now.

Twice Giggle Thrice Jnr is now fully stocked with red, pink, brown, green and sky blue. All of which I managed with some unloved and unused red and green food colouring left over from Christmas several years ago, and an old tube of blue writing icing.

We've been playing for about an hour and a half with it, so I would say that play dough made at home is rather a hit.

It is so nice that I know exactly what it is that my child is playing with, because we made it ourselves.

Goodbye commercial play dough, it has been great, but we've moved on to the home made eco friendly variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!