Blog Archive

Friday 1 November 2013

Is it really November already?

What happened to October?

It has been busy here. October was a bit of a whirlwind month for us. The twice giggle thrice Etsy store sold out, and with lots of babies arriving, we have had several quilt and bib orders.

Look out for new stock in the Etsy store over the coming months. Just don't look today, because like mother Hubbard's, our shelves are bare. Not to worry though, the sewing studio is still well stocked with beautiful organic fabric waiting for a purpose.

Yes, it has been busy, busy, busy and it looks like that is going to continue (is there any other way when you have children?)

But as for today - the sun is shining and we are off to the beach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!