Blog Archive

Friday 14 October 2011

Oh dear...

We're busy packing up over this side of the world. and really looking forward to coming home. I cannot wait to get stuck into some serious gardening, and a spot of sewing!

Sadly, my little sewing machine died a horrible death two weeks ago so I am coming home without it. I suppose it is time to move onto more grown up machines in any case...

The lack of access to a sewing machine means the calico shopping bag tutorial will be on hold until we are back in Melbourne. Unless I get really keen and hand sew one. But that's unlikely.

In the meantime I will be busy being a mother and shopping (Oh the finality of it! I shall miss you fabric market...) and doing some final sightseeing with my beloveds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!