Blog Archive

Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Gangbusters!

Well things are really progressing sewing-wise here in Footscray. There's been some baby gift sewing and a lovely little quilted mini-bedspread for jnr twice giggle thrice is well underway. How fun is quilting?!

I am really enjoying it. I've ordered myself a whopping big parcel of goodies from Oliver + S/Liesl Gibson for my fast approaching birthday and although surprised by the rather large and unexpected postage and handling bill that arrived today, (and I'm talking more than 30% of the cost of the goods), I am really looking forward to my birthday gift.

Well, that's all for now, we're off to a play date with apple tea cake in hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Footscray, Victoria, Australia
I sew, design and create whilst also being a loving mother of one beautiful son. Like thousands of other women, my nesting instinct led me to a sewing machine and I haven't stopped since. I adore all fabric, but try to only buy organics. I simply can't resist a good Japanese linen though, so I do make an exception on organics sometimes!!